The results are in for my latest poll!
Thank you to everyone who voted. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your participation and input.
This last poll asked the question, “Are you interested in a physical copy of my downloadable cookbook, Cooking Can Be Easy?”
After releasing my cookbook, Cooking Can Be Easy, several people have asked if I plan to make it into a hardcover book and get it published.
So, I decided to post this question as a poll to see how much interest there really was. And I got my answer. Heehee.
Here are the results:
- FIRST PLACE: Yes, in Hardcover (68 votes)
- SECOND PLACE: Downloadable is fine with me (38 votes)
- THIRD PLACE: Yes, in Paperback (22 votes)
- FOURTH PLACE: No thanks, just not interested (4 votes)
- FIFTH PLACE: Thanks, but I already purchased it! (2 votes)
I’m super excited to start the process of publishing my cookbook in a hardcover version. Stay tuned!
If you’d like to download my cookbook now, click here!
Also, check out my latest poll! Vote for which favorite Austin-area restaurant I should go to next. Thanks for voting!
Want more easy recipes?
If so, sign up now to receive a FREE copy of my eCookbook with 40 original ASPC recipes. Plus, get emails with even more easy recipes and cooking tips. Sign up now!