I hope you are enjoying a great start to the weekend.
I’m very excited to have Dustin back home after a 4-day business trip to Reston, Virginia. I’m really not a fan of his business trips — luckily, they happen very rarely. I don’t do very well with change — especially when my hubbie is gone. Poor guy was sick the whole time, too.
Thankfully, as well, Savannah chose not to come into the world while Dustin was away. Though, she would have been a little early, as I am right at 36 weeks. Getting super close!
For this round-up, I thought I’d choose a theme. With so many wonderful food blog posts out there, I figured it might be nice to share a sampling of what I think to be some pretty darn good sweets recipes and bloggers. I know, I know…I can’t seem to get off this sweets kick. Can you blame me?
And, yes, I of course found all these wonderful sites and bloggers through dishfolio. If you haven’t checked it out yet, please do so. You’ll find over 2500 tasty recipes with awesome photos.
Onto the Round-Up!
- First off, I wanted to share Radhika’s Easy Egg-Less Chocolate Pudding over at Just Home Made. This pudding sounds like just the fix I need for these non-stop chocolate cravings I’ve been having for the past month recently. I’ve never made chocolate pudding from scratch, but this recipe looks easy and delicious — two of my favorite things!
- Dolcetto Confections never ceases to amaze me with her amazing photography and tastefully-prepared food. Check out her beautiful blog for her Yeasted Meringue Chocolate Coffee Cake for the last Daring Baker’s Challenge. Plus, she provides great photos to help you understand the baking process.
- Well, maybe this recipe for Cinnamon Apple Carrot Pancakes by Pinch of Yum is more of a breakfast than a sweet, but it did set off my (very sensitive and over-indulgent) sweets radar for this Round-Up. These pancakes look so yummy!
- Caroline over at Chocolate and Carrots put together two of my favorite sweets: cookies and brownies to cleverly make Crownies. How could you not love these? I must give these a try.
- Last, but certainly not least, The Pastry Affair is another blog I highly recommend — both for her photography and for her amazing recipes. I was particularly interested in this Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies recipe because they look so amazing and, well, non-flourless! These look to be a great addition to any gluten-free diet.
There you have it! I hope you get a chance to check out these great posts! Do you know of another great sweets post I didn’t include in this Round-Up? If so, feel free to share it in the comments for this post.
Take control of your food
Get my FREE guide on How To Start Eating Clean!