Happy Saturday, everyone!
For this beautiful weekend, please enjoy some great posts from around the food blog world.
- Creamy Polenta Topped with Truffled Mushrooms by Beth Michelle. This looks so incredibly yummy and comforting. Polenta is often forgotten in our pantries, but this recipe and (and the photos!) make me want to run and cook it up right away.
- Baked Pumpkin Autumn Maple Doughnuts by food = words. You had me at “Baked Pumpkin.” Then “Maple.” Then “Doughnuts.” Yes, please!
- Spicy Low-Fat Potato Wedges with Mint Raita by Greedy Gourmet. The photos of these baked potato wedges are absolutely gorgeous.
- Baked Eggs with Corned Beef Hash by Tracey’s Culinary Adventures. This recipe caught my eye since Dustin and I have seriously been craving some homemade corned beef hash.
- Banana Buttermilk Pancakes by The Healthy Foodie. I am such a sucker for pancakes. These look particularly scrumptious.
As always, if you’re interested in finding more awesome food blogs, check out dishfolio.com for over 6,000 tasty recipes, hundreds of food bloggers and amazing food photography.