I realized I haven’t done a Round-Up in *like* forever, so here it is!
I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I have.
As always, I found these awesome recipes at dishfolio — if you haven’t checked it out yet, you’re in for a treat!
- Tracey’s Culinary Adventures is always a sure bet for some tasty sweets and great photography. I found these Baked Eggnog Donuts and put them directly on my “Must Make” list. Though that list is very long, these are going straight to the top. I love the idea of baking donuts and the addition of eggnog is so unique!
- All I have to say about this Baileys Irish Cream and Pistachio Fudge recipe from Butteryum is: You had me at Baileys. And then Pistachio. And then Fudge. Wow!
- On the lighter side of this Round-Up, I’ve included this recipe for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate from Bean Town Baker. Such an interesting flavor combination. I’m usually on the look-out for tasty brussels sprouts recipes to try so that, one day, I might be able to convert Dustin into a brussels sprouts lover. So far, he won’t even try them. Boo.
- If you’re interested in making a very unique gift this holiday season, try this Home-made Vanilla Extract from Home is Where the Cookies Are. How cool would that be?
- Lastly, Better Recipes has a 5-ingredient Red Onion and Goat Cheese Appetizer Tart that looks amazing (and a great idea for a holiday get-together!).
Want more easy recipes?
If so, sign up now to receive a FREE copy of my eCookbook with 40 original ASPC recipes. Plus, get emails with even more easy recipes and cooking tips. Sign up now!