Ladies and Gentlemen…
She’s finally here.
And, when I say, “she,” I really mean, “it.”
Or, do I?
She was a gift from Dustin for all my hard work and tender loving care during my pregnancy with Savannah. Isn’t that so sweet?
That’s right, people. Some women get diamonds and jewelry. I get a stand mixer. And I love it!
It’s kinda funny, but I finally feel like a real chef now. Heehee.
I already got to use it — appropriately enough — to make Creamy Peanut Butter Pie last week. And it was glorious.
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts