I believe I owe you all an apology.
I seem to have completely forgotten about my promise to make Salmon Teriyaki for you. You voted … and I forgot, apparently, and I am so sorry. Can you ever forgive me??
Not sure how it happened, exactly. I will post about this delicious dish for my next post (on Monday). I swear!! How about we blame it on my pregnancy brain, eh?
As for my most recent poll, the results are in!
I thought it might be neat to share a little bit of my new hometown with you, starting with downtown Austin. In case you didn’t know, food trailers are quite popular around Austin and serve up some really tasty — and gourmet, even — eats. In fact, Dustin and I have been itching to go check them out … and, now we will!
Here’s the breakdown for the voting:
- An intro to Austin’s famous food trailers, FIRST with 25 votes (47%)
- Review of my new favorite Austin restaurant, SECOND with 16 votes (30%)
- Images of beautiful and funky downtown Austin, THIRD with 8 votes (15%)
- Checking out the University of Texas, FOURTH with 3 votes (5%)
- Photo tour of Austin’s gorgeous capital building FIFTH with 1 vote (1%)
Thanks so much to all of you who voted. Can I just say how much I LOVE your participation? It makes me so happy.
As for my next poll, you can see I’ve have a bit of a sweet tooth lately. I’d love to make all the delicious sweet treats listed in my poll, but, alas, I must choose one to make (first!). Heehee. Please take a moment to share your thoughts on which I should make next.
Thanks again, and have a fabulous weekend!