I hope you are all having a wonderful day.
(Why, yes, that is okra! Stay tuned in my upcoming posts for a tasty Cornmeal Fried Okra recipe.)
What kinds of plans do you have for this weekend? Dustin and I have lots planned for today and for the rest of May. In addition to all our normal sorts of craziness on the weekends (groceries, cooking, cleaning, pool and park for Jordan, exercise, working on my new cookbook and blog, etc.), we have a friend’s birthday party this weekend, Dustin’s work’s potluck picnic next week and my folks are also visiting during the last week of May.
In addition to all your Saturday chores, I sure hope you take a minute to check out these great recipes and blogs from my Weekend Round-Up. These bloggers are all regulars on dishfolio and always have some great stuff to offer.
- Now that Savannah is here, Dustin and I have stepped up our healthy eating and exercise to lose some baby weight. This recipe (and awesome photo) for Spicy Salsa Fish by Jan over at Jan’s Sushi Bar is just what we need. We are always on the look-out for easy and tasty fish recipes and this one looks delicious.
- If you haven’t checked out The Pastry Affair yet, I highly recommend it. There are always great recipes, great writing and great photos…like Cornmeal Parmesan and Poppy Seed Crackers. Yum.
- This Cauliflower, Saffron and Gouda Soup looks so yummy and flavorful by Karen over at Citrus and Candy…another great photographer and blogger. I always like the idea of using cauliflower as a base in soup. This recipe looks great.
- I love pesto and I love bread. Wait…Pesto Sticks by Kita over at Pass the Sushi? Um…yes! Count me in.
- This recipe for Braised Rosemary Lamb by Nancy at Spicie Foodie looks delicious. Braised lamb = yummy.
Well, there you have it! Go forth, check out these recipes, eat and enjoy your weekend!
Want more easy recipes?
If so, sign up now to receive a FREE copy of my eCookbook with 40 original ASPC recipes. Plus, get emails with even more easy recipes and cooking tips. Sign up now!