My parents just visited us for a few days from California.
It was really nice to see them and for Jordan and Savannah to spend time with their grandparents.
While they were here, we visited the capitol building in downtown Austin.
Man, oh man, was it impressive!
I thought I’d share some of our pics from our day. I really enjoyed sightseeing in my own city. Heehee.
If you’re ever in the Austin area, I highly recommend checking out the capitol building. It’s as gorgeous and ornate on the inside as it is beautiful and impressive on the outside. Plus, it’s free!
We also visited San Antonio, but I’ll share those photos another time.
I hope you enjoy the photos!
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts