Awesome – your email should be coming to your inbox shortly! In the meantime, check out this special offer!
Reset Your Health, Feel Amazing in Your Body, Have More Energy, and Lose Weight in the Next 30 Days…
- Without giving up the foods you love
- Without going on another awful diet
- Without counting calories or points
- Without guilt, shame and disappointment
- Even if you’re cooking for an entire family
If you’re ready to stop your battle with food and start your journey to a new you, then keep reading.
I’m here to offer you an effortless and delicious way to become a healthier and happier you…
In just 30 Days
Introducing 30 Day Healthy
Experience How This Journey…
This isn’t another awful diet – I HATE diets.
Let’s get one thing straight. Diets are unrealistic, boring, and will never last. Learning to live healthier isn’t about counting calories or using points. And it’s definitely not about following crazy rules. I’m here to tell you there is another way. You deserve to feel comfortable in your own skin, to be at peace with the food you’re eating, and to feel great about your body.
Meet Lacey: Your Host For This Journey
I’m Lacey Baier and my journey with developing a healthy relationship with my food and health came after struggling with my weight for years and feeling trapped in my own body.
I learned how to stop battling with my food, love who I am, and enjoy life in the process. Along the way, I lost over 60 pounds (FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES!) and learned how to enjoy the foods I love, but without any of the guilt. I’ve kept the weight off and feel better than ever.
I want to help you to do the same because you deserve to feel comfortable in your own skin. Join me in 30 Day Healthy and take back control of your life!
Healthy Amazeballs Recipes
Learn all about how to meal prep while you enjoy healthy and tasty recipes that will stay with you beyond 30 Day Healthy. No more losing a few pounds, and then gaining all the weight back because of boring recipes.
- 4-weeks worth of awesome healthy meals and snacks. Get ready to feel energized, focused and excited!
- Breakfast recipes that are carefully crafted to nourish your body and give you energy to start the day off right.
- Snacks that give you energy, taste great and fill you up.
- Balanced dinners that are delicious, healthy, and easy at the same time.
Weekly Healthy Meal Plans + Grocery Lists
We’ll provide you with weekly grocery list PDFs that take the guesswork out of what you need to buy. Each week, we’ve provided all your meals and snacks so you’re completely covered for your groceries! All you need to do is print it out and head to the store. You’ll have everything prepped so you’re sure to succeed!
- These weekly meal plans will help you through the entire four weeks so you don’t have to worry about planning anything and you know each recipe is approved and free of processing.
- Easy to print grocery lists with exact measurements and organized by grocery store aisle so you get exactly what you need and don’t waste time or money.
- Meals are optimized for the exact number of servings so no wasted food.
30 Days of Guidance + Support
- Daily emails with lessons, tips, and motivation to increase your success and keep you on track
- What foods are hurting you and how to avoid them
- How to handle withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- How to stock your kitchen & pantry for success
- The hidden dangers of calorie-free foods and artificial sweeteners
- How to continue your progress beyond the 30 days
I did love the program and it has helped me move forward in my pursuit to a healthy lifestyle. In total I lost just over 13 lbs in the 30 days. Yea! The best part though was learning to cook again and to enjoy healthy but delicious meals. Thank you!
Dinner was delicious and my family loved it! I’ve implemented several of the principles and lost 2 pounds. Especially trying to be mindful of my choices, and really focusing on nourishing food that is enjoyable!!! …. I feel like I’m more on track now!
— Marie D.
“I have lost about 10 lbs by not dieting but eating clean”
I have completely changed the way I eat, I check labels carefully and do my best to eat clean. I am so glad that I found this very exciting program. I have lost about 10 lbs by not dieting but eating clean……Thank-you !
– Monica C.
“I’ve lost 8 pounds”
I’m glad I signed up for Lacey’s 30 day healthy eating. I’ve learned to substitute some of the foods I was eating for healthier choices, thanks to all the recipes Lacey provided. In the 30 days while following the plan and exercising, I’ve lost 8 pounds.
– Maggie W.
Are you ready to take control of the foods you’re eating?
Ready to learn to nourish your body, build your confidence?
Want to live a happier, healthier life?
30 DAY HEALTHY ISN’T FOR EVERYONE
We value our group of amazing people and use it to be a source of inspiration, motivation and support. We’re looking for people who are committed to taking action and ready to get started, rather than those who are looking for a magic pill or diet fad.
That being said, we’re not looking for perfection in this program. We’re looking for taking steps, even as small as drinking a glass of water instead of a soda. If you slip-up, it’s okay— our community is here to support you every step of the way. We just want you to do your best and take those baby steps towards eating more whole foods so you can reap the benefits and reach your goals.
THIS 30-DAY PROGRAM IS NOT FOR YOU, IF…
- You’re just looking for a quick diet fix without working on your relationship with food and choosing whole, real foods.
- You’re needing to lose 30+ pounds during the program. While weight loss will likely occur from making better food choices, that is not our ultimate goal. We want you to focus more on how you feel and on nourishing your body, not restricting yourself from calories to lose weight.
- You think 30 days is way too long. Yes, 30 days is a commitment and an investment of your time and energy BUT it takes time to transform into a healthy lifestyle — one that you’ll likely love and will want to continue for the rest of your life. If you’re not ready to commit to giving your best effort during these 30 days, this program might not be the best fit for you at this time.
- You are or have been under medical supervision. If you have any medical concerns whatsoever, please consult with your healthcare provider to confirm what path is best for your personal health. We are not doctors or nutritionists.
THIS 30-DAY PROGRAM IS FOR YOU, IF…
- You’re tired of all the excuses and are ready to take back your health.
- You can’t wait to have more energy, feel confident in your own skin, and love all the choices you’re making.
- You are willing to remove highly processed foods from your diet.
- You know this will take time, but you’re ready to make the necessary steps to create a healthy lifestyle that leaves you satisfied and not deprived.
- You are willing to take an active role in your health and what foods you’re eating, with the understanding that the best way to control what you eat is to make your own food.
- You’re willing to step out of your comfort zone and try new things.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH!
We are so excited for you to join us in 30 Day Healthy! Together, we’ll go through the program, enjoying all the real, whole foods and feeling awesome. Get ready to have more energy, more zest for life, and more confidence than you’ve had in years — all for less than $30!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
What Is 30 Day Healthy?
30 Day Healthy is a 30 day program designed to reboot the way you look at food. The program consists of healthy meal planning, nutritional guidance and education to make better choices, and all the knowledge you need to finally take control of your food and to build a healthier relationship with the food you’re eating.
I'm Very Busy - Can I Take The Program On My Own Time?
Yes! While the program is set up to be completed in 30 days, it can definitely be done at your own pace. You will have all the emails, meal plans, and bonus material available to you and there are no time limits.
What If I Want To Cancel?
If you try 30 Day Healthy and decide it’s not right for you, we’ll give you a full refund up to 7 days after the start of 30 Day Healthy. We want you to LOVE the program and your journey. After those 7 days, our refund period will be closed.
30 Day Healthy’s goal is to jumpstart your healthy lifestyle and to give you everything you need to create a positive relationship with your food. To do that, the program contains healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, plus meal plans and grocery lists for all your dinners for 30 days. The recipes are made from scratch using whole, real foods that are good for you and designed to be prepped ahead of time to save you from cooking every day. The program also provides you with education on topics like nutrition, healthy eating, motivation, kitchen and pantry cleanses, and more to keep you on track, learning and improving yourself every day.
Is This A Detox Program?
Yes and no. Yes, this is a program that will help you “detox” from the unnecessary fats, sugars, and other highly-processed foods you are used to, leaving you to feel healthier, fitter, and more confident. The trouble I have with using the term “detox,” however, is that this is not a “take once and you’re done” kinda thing. This program will teach you how to live a healthier, more fulfilling lifestyle by choosing foods that are good for you. Detoxes are one-time “fixes” that don’t last and don’t help to change the root of your behavior.
Will I Lose Weight By Following This Program?
While this isn’t built specifically as a “weight-loss program,” making better food choices, eating healthier, and understanding what your body needs will certainly result in weight loss, both from excess inflammation and if you’re eating at a calorie deficit. Taking the time to focus on your nutrition, what your body needs, and removing all the things that are making you feel sluggish and bloated will help you to lose weight and feel more confident.
What If I Have A Specific Dietary Restriction?
While we don’t specifically offer custom “diet” meal plans, most of the ingredients in the recipes are very easily substituted. We can easily help with any recipe substitutions needed, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not intended to be a substitute or replacement for any medical treatment. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns. Individual results may vary.