What makes a good 30 minute meal?
- Pieces can be done concurrently
- Nutritious and well-balanced
- Protein + low carbs + veggie
- Not a ton of ingredients
- Not a ton of steps
Weeknights are hard enough as it is. Don’t let dinner get in your way of family time or relaxing after work.
Try one of these tasty 30 minute meals and start enjoying your weeknight dinners!
Fish & Seafood
- Pan-Roasted Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
- Shrimp and Grits
- Panko-Crusted Tilapia with Lemon Snap Peas
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Linguine and Roasted Pine Nuts
- Halibut Picatta with Steamed Asparagus
- Pad Thai with Shrimp
- Fresh Tuna Melts
- Almond Crusted Sea-Bass with Garlic Sauteed Spinach
- Kung Pao Scallops
- Lemon-Herb Tilapia with Roasted Asparagus