What Everybody Ought To Know About Cooking
This Cooking 101 Series is where you can find cooking tips, kitchen best practices, helpful terminology, and more, all with the goal of helping you out in your kitchen. And, now, there’s a single place where you can go to find them all in one place. Yay!
[su_button url=”https://www.asweetpeachef.com/kitchen-essentials-guide” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#426060″ size=”14″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: envelope” class=”recipe-cookbook-btn”]CLICK HERE FOR LACEY’S 7 MUST HAVE KITCHEN TOOLS![/su_button]
Check out what’s been posted so far:
- What’s the Difference Between Onions?
- Safe Minimum Cooking Temperatures
- Handy Printable Kitchen Charts
- Healthy Recipe Substitutions
- Decoding Meat and Dairy Product Labels
- Common Cooking Mistakes (and How to Fix Them!)
- The “Dirty Dozen” and “Clean 15”
- Proper Knife Care
- How to Check the Doneness of Meat
- Shelf Life for Pantry Items
- Differences Between Types of Yeast
- Why Use Kosher Salt?
- Food Handling and Safety
- How To Cook Garlic
- Kitchen Pantry Essentials
- How To Poach An Egg
- How To Make Tomato Sauce
- How To Cook Asparagus
- How To Husk Corn
- How To Make Balsamic Vinaigrette
- How To Make Tortillas
- How To Make Zucchini Noodles
- How To Cut A Pineapple
- How To Chop An Onion
- How To Fry An Egg
- How To Make Croutons
- How To Pit And Slice An Avocado
- How To Cook Rice
- How To Peel And Mince Garlic
- How To Peel And Devein Shrimp
Want More Help Cooking?
This page is updated often as new tips are published, so feel free to bookmark this page and check back for more good stuff. Plus, I’m always looking for suggestions on more topics, so feel free to email if you have any specific cooking questions you’d like covered.