Mmm…poached eggs. I love poached eggs on Eggs Benedict, but they can also spruce up any salad or a just slice of toast.
While they make such an impressive addition and are so easy to make, many people get nervous about how to poach an egg. This must be fixed.
So, since this is also a topic that you have requested for a how-to video, I figured it was about time I show you just how easy it is to poach an egg.
There’s no need to be intimidated — watch this video to learn this super simple technique that doesn’t even require you to add any vinegar or to swirl the water around. Yay! I promise — no longer will you suffer from poached egg anxiety.
What You’ll Need:
- saucepan or fry pan (with a lid) that can hold at least 2 inches of water
- fresh egg(s)
- small bowl(s) to crack each egg
- 10 minutes — seriously.
Watch the video to see me show you how to poach an egg:
How To Poach An Egg
What’s your favorite way to enjoy poached eggs?
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts