With any recipe I create, I go through my list of requirements. It has to be as delicious, healthy, easy, and simple as possible. When those four criteria meet up in one amazing recipe (like they do with this roasted sweet potato recipe), I know I’ve hit recipe gold.
Once you make them together, you’ll see why.
This recipe is ridiculously easy. It’s the perfect sweet potato side for a quick weeknight dinner.
All you gotta do is heat up the oven, combine all the ingredients (only 5 of them, at that!), and pop them in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Plus, look how pretty! 🙂
Healthy, fast, easy, and delicious with any protein. (And I highly recommend them with this flank steak recipe.)
If you’re looking for more sweet potato recipes, check out some of my favorites:
- Baked Sweet Potatoes With Whipped Cinnamon Honey Butter
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
All full of sweet potato goodness. Mmmm.
Roasted Sweet Potato Recipe
- 3 medium sweet potatoes diced into cubes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, oil, honey, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to combine well, making sure the sweet potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread into as flat a layer as possible.
- Place in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, until sweet potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. No need to toss during roasting.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use regularly and highly recommend.
This post was last updated on 10/21/15 to include a new recipe video.
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts