Hey there! I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite posts from around the food blog world over the past week.
I got the idea from Jen’s “Friday Favorites” at My Kitchen Addiction. Depending on your *cough* feedback *cough* I may share my favorites with you more often. I might even include a theme by which I choose them. So, if you like (or don’t like) it, please let me know in the comments or by email.
I really recommend you take the time to read the following posts. I spend a lot of time reading blogs, both food and otherwise, and hope this list brings you some of the most special from this past week.
- I am really loving this post for Coffee Ice Cream from Former Chef who shares in my love for all things ice cream during the summer. Not only is the picture fantastic, but the combination of coffee and ice cream sounds so incredibly refreshing. Yum!
- Alice from Everyday Alice (who also writes the food blog Savory Sweet Life) wrote a very personal post this week about why she started her blog and her battle with postpartum depression. In her post, she discusses how important it is for her to have the creative outlet her blog provides. Really good post. I recommend reading it.
- Hard not to drool over everything Deb at Smitten Kitchen makes, especially this recipe for Everyday Chocolate Cake. Man, that looks delicious! Definitely on my to-make list!
As always, I want to thank you for reading. I welcome your comments, questions, recipe suggestions and food stories. Here’s to doing what you love!
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts