I’ve been meaning to share this amazing Homemade Ranch Dressing with you guys for a while.
I absolutely love this Ranch. Well, to be fair, I just love Ranch. A lot. I know: shocking, right?
But, do you know who doesn’t like Ranch? (Or, should I say didn’t?)
I know: shocking, right?
I mean…the man grew up in Dallas for crying out loud! He loves okra and brisket and BBQ and all that Texas stuff.
He doesn’t like baked beans, iced tea or coleslaw, however. Don’t get me started on that.
Well, he thought he didn’t like Ranch Dressing either. Until he tried this Homemade Ranch Dressing.
And this, my friends, is tasty food.
I mean, it’s just Ranch, right? Super easy to make? Goes on salads, sandwiches and veggies? Are we talking about the same thing here?
Yes! Try it out for yourselves and tell me it isn’t amazing.
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4-6 tbsp. buttermilk, as needed for desired consistency
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- Optional additions: white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, fresh dill, cayenne pepper, oregano, Tabasco (all to taste)
- Mince the garlic with a knife. Sprinkle kosher salt over minced garlic and mash it into a paste with a fork or knife.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (adding any optional ingredients as you wish), tasting frequently and adjusting seasonings as needed.
- Chill for a couple of hours before serving, if desired. Thin with buttermilk if needed.
Take control of your food
Get my FREE guide on How To Start Eating Clean!