Oh my goodness, you have GOT to try these eggs. Once you learn how to make the best scrambled eggs ever, I promise you will never go back to regular ol’ scrambled eggs again.
For years now, I’ve been having Dustin make me this scrambled eggs recipe. Sure, I can fry or poach an egg just fine. But, for whatever, reason, I have never been that great at making scrambled eggs. I would always add water or milk or salsa or something else and in the wrong proportion so they never turned out very good.
So, since Dustin’s scrambled eggs are the cheesiest (ha, shocker!), richest, most flavorful and delicious scrambled eggs you could ever imagine, I would always just ask him to make them for us.
Even the girls didn’t want my scrambled eggs — they would ask for “daddy’s super special cheesy eggs.”
And I would totally understand.
Good news, though — Dustin finally taught me how to do it. And it’s so simple! Once you make them once, you’ll always know how to make the best scrambled eggs ever.
Now, we all can use this amazingly easy (and fast!) scrambled egg method so we don’t all have to go bug him to make us some eggs.
And the world rejoices!
Please, oh please, try this recipe and taste these amazingly delicious cheesy eggs.
From this point, forward, all other scrambled egg recipes will pale in comparison. Fair warning. It’s the price I hope you’re willing to pay because they are sooooo worth it.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt get the easy recipe here
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- Heat butter over medium-high heat in a small, non-stick skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, seasoning salt and cheese and whisk together until fully blended.
- Once the butter has melted, add the egg mixture to the pan. Allow to sit and cook until the eggs start to turn opaque and stick to the bottom of the pan. Using a spatula, move the eggs around the pan, making sure to evenly disperse the eggs and keep them from burning and/or sticking to the pan. This process will take about 2-3 minutes and you should be doing it constantly.
- Once the eggs lose their shiny look and begin to clump together, remove from heat and let sit for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts