Because what’s not to love about easy, healthy, and delicious things?
Am I right?
To me, there’s seriously nothing better than waking up, knowing a filling, healthy breakfast is waiting just for you in the fridge. I just love it.
To make individual servings, I make the chia pudding in larger batches and then store it in separate, sealable containers so they’re literally grab and go.
Since mornings are super busy in our house (as I’m sure they are in many of your homes, too), any little help to get the morning going easier is welcomed by me.
Especially on those mornings after Hunter chooses to wake up at 4am asking for breakfast.
Those mornings, I do not like. At all.
But, I digress…
Let’s talk about this gorgeous matcha chia pudding right here. C’mon, now! It’s lean. It’s green. It’s mean.
Err, I guess it’s not actually mean. It’s actually pretty sweet.
Ha! See what I just did there? With the silliness?
Did I mention Hunter was up early this morning? Give me some slack, people.
This easy matcha chia pudding requires just 5 ingredients and couldn’t be easier to make (or eat!). Instead of my usual Almond Breeze almond milk, I tried their brand spanking new Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend.
I did the math: Almonds? Love them. Cashews? Love them. Blend them in a tasty milk? Yep, love that, too.
As expected, the Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend tastes great and works great with this chia pudding.
Oh, the deliciousness!
In case you’re curious and you’ve never tried matcha, it’s a special form of powdered green tea. It’s super powered with natural caffeine, antioxidants, and other vitamins and minerals. You just need a touch of it to do the trick. Plus it’s darn tasty!
Matcha Chia Pudding
This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Kitchen Prize Pack, get great savings and ideas for delicious Blendabilities at AlmondBreezeBlendabilities.com. All you have to do is submit what you would make with the new Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend.
So go enter and good luck!
- 1 cup new Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- ⅓ cup white chia seeds
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- optional toppings: unsweetened shredded coconut raspberries
- In an individual air-tight container, combine the white chia seeds and 1 tsp. matcha and stir together.
- Add in vanilla extract, maple syrup, and Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend and stir to combine. (If you prefer it a little sweeter, you could add another tablespoon of maple syrup - I wont tell anyone!)
- Place in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 5-6 hours, to allow the chia seeds to get all cozy and plump.
- When you’re ready to eat, just grab from the fridge and you’re good to go.
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts