Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with great food, loving family and wonderful memories. I love this holiday!
I thought I’d share an update with you on our home that is being built in Austin. If all goes well, we will close escrow on December 19th! This process has definitely been an exercise in delayed gratification.
Almost everything is done with the house now. Inside, all the carpet, tile, appliances and fixtures are in. All that’s left is the exterior sod and plants and then touch-up. Hooray!
Dustin and I visit the house practically every week. It’s become somewhat of an obsession, I admit. We love seeing the progress each week and it reminds us why we should maintain our excitement.
Less than a month to go!
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts