I’ve been waiting to share the good news until it was more definite…
Dustin and I have decided to build a home in Austin!
We are very excited. After a long search and quite a few hiccups, our home is now being build.
This home should suit our family well for several years to come. For now.
It feels so good to be close to finally settling down!
I thought I’d share some photos of the progress with you.
So far, the foundation has been poured and they have started “dropping lumber” (meaning they have started the framing for the house).
If all goes well, our home will be ready on or before December 15th. Yay!
I’ll update you more as we get closer.
Have a great weekend!
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts