This post was last updated on July 1, 2014 to include new images and a recipe video.
So I have now been sitting at my computer for a good hour or so. Trying to figure out what to write about this delicious granola recipe I put together this week.
Writer’s block. Blogger’s block.
Funny thing is that I really want to talk about this recipe. It’s amazing. It lasted like no seconds in our pantry because of just how darn good it was. The kids wanted it for their cereal. Dustin and i wanted it on our yogurt. And just as a quick snack.
But I just cant’s think of anything super impressive or clever to write about this lovely recipe.
Maybe if I keep writing, something will come to me. Something super interesting and worth putting in a blog post.
Something awe-inspiring or motivational or maybe even deep.
Something. Please. Anything.
Guess it wasn’t meant to be. Ah well, at least the recipe speaks for itself.
Sorry, people. I got nothing.
BUT if you wanna watch my video to see just how easy this granola is to make, check this out…
How To Make Granola
- 3 cups uncooked rolled oats not instant
- 4 tbsp light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dried fruit I used 1/3 cup dried apricots and 1/3 cup raisins, diced
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds I used whole almonds
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts