Do you have these FIVE ingredients? These healthy Garlic Roasted Pork Chops take less than 25 minutes and only need 5 ingredients. This easy roasted pork chop recipe is super fast, flavorful, and really easy to prepare.
I hate it when dinnertime rolls around and I don’t have any plans for dinner.
Which is weird, when that happens, since I spend so much of my days making, writing, photographing, eating and, well, dreaming about food.
But, when it happens, I take a look in the fridge, pantry, and freezer and hope to find some quick inspiration.
Please, oh please, let it be quick and tasty!
Then I see the pork chops.
Tonight is gonna be alright!
Sorry, kids. No sugary cereal tonight 😉
Healthy Pork Chops Recipes
If you’re looking for healthy pork chop recipes, look no further. By using lean pork chops and pan-roasting them with a bit of olive oil, this is a really healthy way to cook pork chops.
The other wonderful thing about these healthy pork chops is that they come together in less than 25 minutes (assuming you don’t have to let the chops defrost!) and they are FULL of flavor.
Oh, and you’ll only need 5 ingredients. That’s right: five.
Good Side Dishes for Pork Chops
What to serve with pork chops, you ask? I like to have these garlic roasted pork chops with my Sautéed Red Potatoes or Mashed Sweet Potatoes or even some sort of green vegetable side like Garlic Sautéed Spinach or Parmesan Green Beans.
Luckily, these healthy pork chops go great with tons of different sides so it just depends on what you feel like or what ingredients you have available.
If you haven’t tried pan-roasting yet, I totally recommend it. Not only does it provide tons of added flavor to your meat, it’s super duper simple and fast.
Garlic Roasted Pork Chops
If you’re interested in trying pan-roasting with other meats than pork chops, too, I recommend one of these tasty recipes: Dijon-Roasted Chicken And Carrots, Pan-Roasted Salmon, and/or Easy Pan-Roasted Ribeye.
All good. All easy. All fast.
These simple garlic roasted pork chops are super fast, flavorful, and really easy to prepare.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops
- 6-8 cloves garlic, peeled and whole
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat.
- Season the pork chops with the salt and pepper.
- Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops to the skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes, until golden-brown.
- Flip the chops over, toss in the garlic cloves, and place the pan in the hot oven.
- Roast the chops for 2 minutes.
- Then, carefully flip the chops and the garlic over and roast for another 2 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- Carefully remove from the oven. Allow the chops to rest, out of the hot pan, for about 5 minutes, and then serve. Serve the roasted garlic alongside.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use regularly and highly recommend.
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts