Hi friends. 🙂
Quick heads up: It’s about to get real here.
Let’s do this…
Sometimes, life can get hard. Life can get stressful.
Life can get so crazy that you can’t even think straight if you wanted to.
So. I want you to think of a time when you felt overly stressed, overworked, deprived, and exhausted.
Deep breaths. It’s gonna be okay.
Now, imagine how much better that stressful, icky moment would be with a rich, chewy, dark chocolate brownie all up in your face.
I know, right?
All that stress, all that anxiety just kinda fades away with a brownie in your mouth, am I right?
I think we’re making real progress here.
You deserve a brownie.
Drizzled with a smooth caramel sauce and sprinkled with coarse sea salt.
Brownies are like a sweet childhood memory and a warm blanket all wrapped around you. But made of chocolate. Dark chocolate.
Chocolate Brownie Energy Balls
Life: prepare to be changed.
Stress: time for you to go away. We’re good now.
We’ve got chocolate brownie energy balls. And caramel. And sea salt.
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- optional: clean caramel sauce and coarse sea salt for topping
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the pitted dates, raw walnuts, dark cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Process until the mixture is fully broken down and evenly mixed together.
- Grab a small handful of the mixture and roll into a ball using your hands.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and then place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour to solidify.
- To take these energy balls to the next level, I also like to drizzle my clean coconut sugar caramel sauce over the top of these brownie energy balls and then top with a little coarse sea salt.
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts