I’m seriously still in shock that it’s already October. It feels like it should be June or January, or 2001. Doesn’t it?
Fortunately, October is one of our favorite months in Austin. The air gets a little cooler. The breeze get a little stronger. You actually need a sweater on some days, if only for a couple hours in the morning. And boots become a thing again! This is big.
Plus one more amazing change that happens every October: pumpkin spice and all the pumpkin goodness.
Oh, how I love the pumpkin season of Fall. I could enjoy pumpkin spice all day every day.
Give it to me with this healthy pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin raisin bread, fresh pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin frozen yogurt, and – yep, THIS pumpkin cheesecake protein smoothie. (Told ya I heart pumpkin spice)
Because pumpkin spice + cheesecake + protein smoothie = my life goals. For realz.
So much goodness, yet healthy and high in protein. Woot.
I’ve mentioned before that Dustin and I enjoy a yummy protein smoothie pretty much every morning for breakfast and sometimes, as a meal replacement. Mainly, this is true for the following reasons:
- less than 10 minutes to make
- easy to grab and go
- high in protein and nutrients
- super yummers <— I mean we’re talking about a pumpkin cheesecake protein shake right here, folks. yes.
- cheap (especially if you buy your protein in bulk)
Basically: protein smoothies rock. Plus cheesecake.
If you’re looking to add more easy, healthy and delicious protein smoothies into your routine, check out some of my FAVES:
- Chocolate, Banana & Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Protein Shake
- Banana Protein Shake
- Almond Butter, Chocolate & Coffee Bean Protein Shake
- Green Protein Smoothie
- Strawberry Protein Shake
Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein Smoothie
I told ya we like our protein shakes and smoothies. And pumpkin spice. And cheesecake.
All good things.
- If you find your shake is too thick, you can always add some more almond milk, little by little or a little bit of ice to get it thicker, if necessary.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use regularly and highly recommend.
I've got your dinners covered this week
- Get my FREE 5-Day Meal Plan plus...
- Organized grocery list to save time and money
- Helpful cooking tips and tricks
- Free videos on forming better cooking skills
- Kitchen conversion and substitution charts